SUMMER CAMP Request information about our Covid-19 protocol
As we believe that young children learn best when they enjoy what they are doing and are challenged, we are presenting the English language Summer Camp as part of the normal day-to- day life.
We provided a safe and supportive learning atmosphere, in a real British environment where your children would be inmerse in a range of different activities according to the age group.
Some of the activities adapted for each age group are:
All our teachers are native English speakers and have high teaching qualifications according to their post. In our little ones class a qualified assistant will always work alongside with the teacher making sure that all our children receive constant care and attention.
- Swimming classes (with special qualified staff)
- Arts & Craft
- Dance & Drama & Mindfullness
- Sports: Football, Yoga, Ballet, Modern Dance, etc.
- Songs & Nursery Rhythms
- Grammar & Language worksheets
- Fancy dress party (kids create their own costumes)
- Gardering in our garden area
- Mini chefs, healthy eating & simple recipesOur summer course is ideal for children between 3 to 9 years of age.
The Summer camp takes place from the 1st - 31st of july 2020.
The summer course timetable is from 9.30am to 15.30pm
British Prince School offers:
- School bus service
- Extra school hours (8.00 - 9.00)